Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

We're quickly approaching a little milestone - that being we're very close to signing up our 1000th member.

I would think we're only a few days or so away now.

I'd like to thank everyone for taking the plunge, joining up and participating in building our community.

With your help, hopefully we'll be celebrating even more milestones before too long. :thumb:

I'll post up a message when we officially hit number 1000. :)

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Big day today! :thumb:

We had six new members join up including number 1000 and 1001!

Congrats to RiversRme who was member number 1000!

Thanks everyone who has joined up and participated in building our community! :cheers:

I'll look forward to the climb now to 2000. :)

-Chris

Fun Times

Big day today! :thumb:

We had six new members join up including number 1000 and 1001!

Congrats to RiversRme who was member number 1000!

Thanks everyone who has joined up and participated in building our community! :cheers:

I'll look forward to the climb now to 2000. :)

-Chris
Congrats Chris on a job well done at getting it this far along, I see you are now at 1,003 at this time.:cheers:

Just had a thought for another way to add to the ranking system, I seen this on another forum somewhere, What about assigning each member the number that they are as they signed up, Example you would be member number 1 and RiversRme would be member 1000, ect?:poke::D

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Chris on a job well done at getting it this far along, I see you are now at 1,003 at this time.:cheers:

Just had a thought for another way to add to the ranking system, I seen this on another forum somewhere, What about assigning each member the number that they are as they signed up, Example you would be member number 1 and RiversRme would be member 1000, ect?:poke::D
Hi BT,

Thanks for the kind words about the site and also thanks for your contributions and help in getting us to number 1000. :thumb:

Like you, I've also seen the member number system being used on some other forums as well. Unfortunately, it really won't work here as I delete any spammer types that sign up versus just banning them.

What a lot of sites do is ban spammers types, I instead delete them completely and then ban their email addresses. So in reality, we do truely have 1000 real members who have joined us here.

So because of that, the truth is that I wouldn't really know the true member number of anyone as we've probably actually signed up many more members beyond 1000. ;)

-Chris

Congratulations to you Chris and to all the members. :cheers:
And thanks to all the members that have contributed so much to the site with their expertise. Looks like we will be heading into an interesting summer.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to you Chris and to all the members. :cheers:
And thanks to all the members that have contributed so much to the site with their expertise. Looks like we will be heading into an interesting summer.
Thanks Sinbad. :)

-Chris

dave

job well done chris, if it wasn't for people like you the world would be a crappy place.