Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few pics of a Checkmate Pulsare 2400 that was at the show.

This thing was sick! :thumb: :devil:

JW

Super Moderator
Wait, only $39k for that 2100BR with 250XS?? Is your money suddenly cheaper than ours? Can't buy that boat in the states for $39k!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, only $39k for that 2100BR with 250XS?? Is your money suddenly cheaper than ours? Can't buy that boat in the states for $39k!
I just looked closer at the sell sheet. It's actually a 2010 with a Demo 250XS.

JW, our dollar is more or less on par with the U.S. greenback. Over the last little bit, it's been either a cent or two lower or a cent or so higher.

I think Wildman would be pretty competitive with that price as would Bob from Robert's as well.

That boat was super nice I tell you.

As I was snapping pics, one guy was talking to his buddy and commented that the Checkmate was in a different league as compared to the other mass produced boats that were at the show. The salesman said somethin to the effect of that it was sorta like a BMW amongst a bunch of Kias and the guy looking agreed. :thumb:

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
That boat has your name all over it Chris!!
My credit card wasn't feelin' the luv. :D

I'd probably do a slightly different colour scheme too if I was going to go for broke.

I really like the white base with red and black accents - a 3.2L stroker wouldn't hurt either. :devil:

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of the Yamaha G3 display. :)

Here are some shots of a nice Lund that was at the show - Yolie really likes these fishing boats. ;)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some shots of the various engine manufacturer's that were at the show.

First up is Suzuki. :)