2009 Toronto International Boat Show Coverage

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Direct Energy Center - Toronto, Ontario - January 14, 2009

So, it's -20ish degrees Celsius here in Toronto, Lake Ontario looks like a skating rink... :yell:

...Sounds like a good time to go to the 2009 Toronto International Boat Show! :D :)

Yolanda has taken an absolute ton of pictures, so tune in once every day or so, as I'll be posting up a few pics each day or two.

Hopefully we've got enough pics to get us to the spring thaw! We can only hope. :)

I hope you enjoy. :)

-Chris

Attachments

• TBS-1.jpg
    TBS-1.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 9

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Boat after Boat after boat.....how do you decide....75...115..150...250...ooooohhhh yeah baby the Mercury 350SCi :drool::drool:. ....but I digress, I really liked all the boats and had a great time meating with dealers from many different companies.

There were many fascinating devices from powerised boat lifts to cool crafty boat ideas....when Chris posts some of the pictures I will be glad to comment on them.

If you are in Toronto and haven't had a chance to go to The Boat Show...I would say...Get out of the cold and have a little summer for the day.

Thanks for a fun afternoon Chris :thumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few shots of the entrance. We purposely went on a Wednesday afternoon as we figured it would be a little quieter. That makes it easier for Yolanda to get some good shots. :thumb:

Here's a few shots of the entrance, it's still pretty busy all things considered. :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, enough of the entrance shots. :D

Let's get to the topic at hand. Boats!

Here's a few shots for all the "White Brand Fans".

How about a 2009 Evinrude 300 H.P. ETEC?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
More into the classic wood look? How about a Hackercraft?

I'll tell you, these pictures do not do this boat justice. It was absolutely stunning. :drool:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some shots of a Fountain center console with triple Verados!

This thing was pretty sweet. I think it also had a stepped hull, but I couldn't see for sure.

The Livorski guage package it had is probably worth more than all my boats put together!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few of another Fountain. This one had a double stepped hull. Very trick. :devil:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some shots of some of the various "retro-styled" Chris Crafts that were at the show. Last year these retro styled Chris Crafts seemed to be everywhere at the show, this year there seemed to be less. Whatever the case, they are really beautiful boats and definitely stood out. :thumb: :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few of a new Baja - I think it was an Outlaw with SST graphics. Perhaps one of our Baja fanatics can clarify what the exact model it is. :thumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There was a neat little display of a few lesser known brands. The first brand was one called C-Dory. They had a display of a Dory type boat which was really neat.

The second brand was a Canadian one called Rossiter. They had some skiffs and a glass outboard model called a Shoreline.