Transom repair

condorsun

The boat is ready for the primer.I will be using Protec paint. 408 EPOTEC PRIMER.
Image0389.jpg

Sean

Pretty sweet colour!
I suppose you are just heading into Summer down under....will she be wet soon?

condorsun

Pretty sweet colour!
I suppose you are just heading into Summer down under....will she be wet soon?
Sean this boat has taken me years to fix and in january we have a house boat booked. The plan is to take the boat fingers crossed..

Sean

It looks like it's almost done so that's why I asked.
Also with -3 *C temperatures and fall sliding into winter here (Toronto, Canada)....it's nice to look into peoples lives that are moving from spring to summer (boating season)!

It took me 4 years to rebuild and re-fit my wood boat....(and I had a summer of mechanical problems). So, I wish you much better luck than I had! ...and all the best for your holiday.

condorsun

Thanks Sean your boat looks fabulous. I hope you sort out the mechanics before next summer I have been to vancouver and victoria your country and lakes are beautiful. I live in Adelaide we just had a 36 c day a great start to summer.
You are right all the hard work has been done all I need to do is fit out the boat and finish the seat cheers.

Sean

Vancouver and Victoria are about 3000kms from me (it's a big country) and are beautiful. They are a very different landscape from central/eastern Canada which is equally beautiful in a different way. I've never been to OZ, but plan on getting there someday.

As for my boat woes...I just pitched the old drive system and am installing a more modern (and totally rebuilt) system so we are out on the water for summers to come.

I am ordering Hi Tek exhausts from Austrailia....have you ever dealt with them (Allen)?

condorsun

Vancouver and Victoria are about 3000kms from me (it's a big country) and are beautiful. They are a very different landscape from central/eastern Canada which is equally beautiful in a different way. I've never been to OZ, but plan on getting there someday.

As for my boat woes...I just pitched the old drive system and am installing a more modern (and totally rebuilt) system so we are out on the water for summers to come.

I am ordering Hi Tek exhausts from Austrailia....have you ever dealt with them (Allen)?
Hi no I havent dealt with them cheers..

condorsun

Hi have finish making the first set of seats and sat them in to see how they feel, they should look good when I lay the carpet later in the week.... Very happy with them !!!
Image0448.jpg

Image0452.jpg

Image0451.jpg

condorsun

It was a good weekend working on the boat. Fitted the motor back on and did all the electrics.
Next weekend the carpet gets layed and then she should be ready for a blast up the mighty murray river.
Image0461.jpg