How to build a fiberglass boat.

Cooperider

Will do, I'm going to post all the video's over here. Please, feel free to leave some coments over on youtube, and please give them all a "thumbs up" for me.

Will Switzer

Will do, I'm going to post all the video's over here. Please, feel free to leave some coments over on youtube, and please give them all a "thumbs up" for me.

Sure will . Cant wait to see how this turns out . I knew from the checkmate forum you said you were planing a build soon . Glad its finally starting to pull together . I bet it will turn out fantastic .....

JT Patroni

Wind screen

Coop,

In the first post you mentioned the need to get a windshield. Remember the post I made over on the other forum about Ocean Dynamics in FL.
They may have the old style extrusions and gaskets you need.

Cooperider

Coop,

In the first post you mentioned the need to get a windshield. Remember the post I made over on the other forum about Ocean Dynamics in FL.
They may have the old style extrusions and gaskets you need.
Yes I do remember, and I saved thier site to my favorites. I had located one place to build the windshield but this gives me an alternative, AND and American option.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't Taylor make the original ones?

I think that's what mine is. :)

-Chris

Cooperider

Taylor did, and would if I order enough. Another company that built them is out of the boat windshield business. So I am looking at the one JT posted, and another up in Quebec.