New profile posts

Hi Tom,

I created a gallery category for Sea Fire boats. You can upload your pics from your desktop to the gallery and then once upload they can be posted on the forums using the code the gallery gives you.

Give it a try and I'll help you if you have any problems. Just make sure your pics are in .jpg format and are within the max file sizes.

-Chris
Chris: The Sea Fire Reality was made by Future Marine Systems, Inc. Sinbads Mom was looking for information for me, but no results yet.. Company was located in Duluth Georgia. I can not find record of them. It is an aluminum hull with an outboard motor mounted 8ft. in from the bow. It was called " The Boat With Front Wheel Drive." It would be to explain if I could send the pictures. I'll keep trying. Tom
Hey Tom,

If you let me know what kind of boat it is exactly, I'll make a gallery category for you and you can upload them to the gallery.

I realize it's a Sea Fire, but what brand is it? Let me know and I'll help you get going. I'd like to see your boat. :)

-Chris
Chris, I have been trying to send pictures of the Sea Fire 29 to Endless Boating ,but it will not go because of an incomplete address. Maybe you could give me a clue. Tom
Hi Tom,
I haven't had much luck finding any information. There seems to be a large sailboat and a marine boat also known as Seafire. Also turned up more toy models by the name. I'm not sure if they are actually modelled after the SeaFire speedboat. I'll keep looking though. Has me curious.
Thx
Linda
Sinbad's Mom:
Did you find out anything about " Future Marine Systems & Sea Fire Boats?' Tom
Hello. Piggyperch here. Thinking about purchasing an Alumacraft fishing boat and hope to get some feedback from those of you who currently own one, or have owned one in the past. Not looking for a big boat, just something that tows easily and handles well. A 16ft V - pros / cons? Thanking you in advance for any advice/comments.
hey coop, im blessed, and you must be too, your here long as i remember. my belly is full of crabmeat, my twin g dtrs are asleep in my home, and im going for a flight tomorrow in my tunnel, and life is good for us fools. god bless you and have a safe summer. ide rather die here than go home, but im already there
hey guys whats up im a newby need alittle help with my 1977 Mark Twain v-sonic 190hp I/o 302 never had a I/o before so any info would be great thanks. How would i start it on dry land it has no place for muffs ?
Hi willie,

Best to post your question on the forums, so that a number of people will see it and can help. :)

-Chris
hi i need help with my new 1977 mark twain v-sonic 190hp i never had a i/o it has a 302 in it it like in mint cond but hasent been on the water in ten years garage kept i want to start it on dry land how would i go about that it doesnt have a place for muffs or a water spiket any help would be great.
are you all still locked in ice? ill bring my propane heater and help you get the smile back on your wind burned frozen faces, and then ill give you wind burned red cheeks, and smile hangovers, and lots of thanks, and best wishes, and hot crabcake suppers if you ever come by here
Hi, I am a new member whom is trying to research information on a boat that an elderly friend owns. I know nothing about boats and am hoping that someone could help me with any information on the boat that he owns. The boat is a 17' Great laker, Spruce Lapsrike, built in 1963 in Chetek, Wi.. It is in showroom condition, wood, mostly mahogany. It has a 75hp outboard motor. He would like to sell it but has no idea of the value, and I am absolutely clueless. If anyone could give me any info. on this boat it would be greatly apreciated. Thank You, Carla
Hi, I am a new member whom is trying to research information on a boat that an elderly friend owns. I know nothing about boats and am hoping that someone could help me with any information on the boat that he owns. The boat is a 17' Great Laker, Spruce Lapstrike, built in 1963 in Chetek, Wi. It is in showroom condition, wood, mostly mahogany. It has a 75hp outboard motor. He would like to sell it but has no idea of the value, and I am absolutely clueless. If anyone could give me any info. on this boat it would be greatly apreciated. Thank You, Carla
I have a 1979 Astrocraft tunnelhull with a79 evinrude 115. II can't find a picture of this boat on the internet.Is anybody familiar with this boat? I can e-mail pics. Thanks. I also have a "79 tri-mate
Hey John,

Start a thread in the outboard forum and we'll do our best to help.

-Chris
hey i dont know much about this stuff these forum pages and im a bad typer but i do need help on my johnson 25 hp three cylinder bombardier she wont stay running i need help last thought was to ask someone on a forum to help . cuold not find any thing in here on my problem can yahll help me .