What Do Boaters Drink Besides Beer

BosnBill

One of the best thirst quenchers I know when lounging on a boat is beer. I rarely drink beer any other time of the year except for boating season. My wife is sick of it already and it's only early August. I'm searching for an alternative that is mildly alcoholic like beer, low in carbs and a thirst quencher...What are you drinking these days? I gotta come up with something good, soon.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Coke Classic with tons of crushed ice! :thumb:

And water with crushed ice as you can only drink so much Coke. :)

-Chris

keith4216

Tell the wife you only drink on the boat and deal with it! When shes done chewing you a new one try this, I can't even believe I'm gonna say this BUT.......Wine coolers. There tasty, light, refreshing and some have more alcohol% then light beers.:cheers:

BosnBill

Keith,

What is it about wine coolers? Are they a wimpy girl's drink? Should I stick with beer? I've been a Corona Lite guy for about 6 years. What's next. I need to get her something else that maybe she'll reject in favor of a good beer. On the other hand, if there's something out there worth trying, I'd like to know. C'mon, I need your help!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Tell the wife you only drink on the boat and deal with it! When shes done chewing you a new one try this, I can't even believe I'm gonna say this BUT.......Wine coolers. There tasty, light, refreshing and some have more alcohol% then light beers.:cheers:
Hey keith,

Run for cover, your wife just signed up for a membership! :yell: :p

J/K. :)

-Chris

BosnBill

Hmmm. Wine coolers? Maybe a six pack for starters. What make, what model? This is really new territory for me.

BosnBill

Keith4216,

You are gooood! Been married a long time, but never plied that angle. Ya know, I think that might just work. I'll take her to Harvey's Liquors tomorrow and let her decide. heh heh.

204 Escape

HER CHOICE, HER DECISION !! Then YOU aren't "wrong"!! WAIT, sorry, ........ still wrong !!! Damn been married too long !!!!! ;)

(My wife don't drink at all !!)

Been drinking Bud Lite LIME, myself.

BUT, I do NOT drink on the boat !!!! :cheers: