Weather has been...

Sean

...just too nice this fall. I haven't been on here (or any site) much as boatin' has been fantastic. My Greavette is running beautifully and we are having lots of fun!

BTW: I hit 49mph @ 4400 rpm on Saturday ...boat makes max power at 5,100 so, I guess there's some prop foolin' to do.

Last edited:

Sean

Looks like the weather will be mostly clear this Saturday!!!
Headin' up to Lake Muskoka to see the beautiful fall colours (at their peak).

nathan

I wanted to go to the lake this weekend but every lake around me is governed by the Army Corps of engineers and since the government here is shut down they have closed all the parks.

nathan

the ramps at my lake most of the lake around me are inside the camp grounds so when the camp closed so did the ramps.

Sean

So if there is no government "payroll" types around...what's to stop you?
Is there access to any ramps?

nathan

Big metal gates are up to stop me and anyone that wants in. the gate attendants that live in campers on the grounds are still there to watch over the parks. there is supposed to be one ramp that is not controlled by the ACOE but we never made it out there as a cold front was blowing in. so my daughter decide she did not want to go.

Peels

we are having the usual midwest fall. hot and sunny while at work, cold or rain when home...

meh....

Sean

They used to say...

Q: what do you call it after 2 days of pouring rain, strong winds and cold temperatures....
A: Monday