BosnBill

This isn't really a boating post, but it's for boaters who love the water and for whatever reason can't get back in their boat until Spring. This video might help to tide you over until then. A Tropical Island Paradise Awaits You.

Nathan, this might even work for you. I heard you had snow in Dallas today.:eyes:

nathan

very nice!! it did snow in dallas but did not make it all the way down. but I heard of some just north of waco. it is ok I am going to the austin boat and rv show this weekend so I get my fix.

nathan

always on the prowl. but this time my parents are looking for a travel trailer. also some of my good friends have a few booths there. one is the local sea tow. and the other is a good friend that owns hula boat care cleaning products which works excellent!! http://products.hulaboatcare.com/

Sean

Okay BosnBill....I'm sold.
I want to go tomorrow... and my lawn up here in Toronto is green! (Sun is out too)

BosnBill

Nathan, I tried the Hula vinyl cleaner, the one with the sexy lady on the side. It's fantastic. I'm a believer.

nathan

I will tell joh when I see him this weekend!! I believe in his products and have tested some of the products before they went to market. he is a true small business owner that is making in todays economy with a great product.

Last edited:

nathan

I will ask this weekend. I know that most everything they are producing is for fiberglass but some maybe usable on wood.

nathan

Hey Nathan
Yes I most certainly do.
They would need to contact me directly at info@hulaboatcare.com to pace their order.

Thanks

Sean Above is the answer to weither hula care can ship to Canada. sorry for the long time frame to answer been busy. but contact them and they can get it to you!!!:bounce: