Toronto Maple Leaf Shakeup!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Kessel is obviously a very talented offensive player, but man he needs to learn how to play a team game and pass the puck!

At times, he reminds me of Sergei Berizen, where he tries to go, "end to end" all of his own. And the comparison with old Sergei, isnt' exactly positive. Grabovski has the same affliction as well it seems.

I'm just hoping they can string some wins together and at least get high enough in the standings so that Boston doesn't get a lottery draft pick with the Leaf's first.

Maybe the Leafs will get lucky and the rumours that are floating around are true that Boston might be willing to give Toronto back this years pick for Thomas Kaberle. ;)

-Chris

ATVGUY

You're right about Kessel and the other teams know it too.They just have to cover him and they know he won't pass. That game was so exciting just too bad they dropped the ball in the last few minutes.I know tonites game will be a good one and with Giggy in net they will win .

ATVGUY

Chris E

You're right about Kessel and the other teams know it too.They just have to cover him and they know he won't pass. That game was so exciting just too bad they dropped the ball in the last few minutes.I know tonites game will be a good one and with Giggy in net they will win .

ATVGUY

win - that was a slaughter - i couldn't beleive what i was watching - give these guys a goaltender and look what happens. now the next step - consitancy. really cool that giggy got 2 shut outs in a row - that doesn't happen every day.

ATVGUY

I can't believe the new Leafs either . To bad Calgary can't say the same thing about what a great trade they made and haven't checked how Toskala/Blake are doing but I could probably guess. GO LEAFS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATVGUY

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
That game was nice treat to watch!

Go sens! :p

Even with the win, we're still in the bottom five though. The way things are going with Boston, they might end up with two top five first round draft pics.

Maybe the rumours are true that Burke might be able to move Kaberle to Boston and get their first round pick back. I think it would be funny if the Bruins insisted on keeping the Leafs pick, but gave them their own pick and then the Bruins finished below them. :D

-Chris

ATVGUY

Unless its a top 5 pick is it really worth getting rid of Kaberle. Maybe a good forward and a first round pick.Look how many first rounders never work out. Looks like whatever happens it will be in the next few weeks. GO LEAFS GO !!!!

ATVGUY