The Mazda 'family'

Tablerocker

I recently added to my Mazda family; a 2013 Mazda 3 Grand Touring, to go with the 2012 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, the '92 RX-7, and the good old '86 B2000.

Yep, I really like Mazdas....lol!

Attachments

• family 1.JPG
    family 1.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 4
  • clean&simple.jpg
    clean&simple.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 5

Sean

I worked for Mazda Canada for 5 years. I flew the first 3rd gen RX-7s to Canada via 747 (before the US even had them) for advanced press. Also first in N.America to drive the MX3 Precidia, and see the MX6 Mystere and it's 626 counterpart fresh out of the container from Japan. I subsequently visited the production line in Flatrock Mich. many times.

I have owned over 25 RX7s personally...I used to race them (and was President of the RX7 Club of Toronto as well as the founder of the Mazda Sportscar Owners Association. Other cool mazda's I have owned were a 323GT (Turbo) and an MX5 Miata.
But my absolute favorite was my hot=rodded 1979 RX-7 street ported 12A with Dellerotos in BRG and gold Enki mesh wheels.

Sean

My 16 yo daughter is hoping to find a Miata in the driveway on her 17th birthday in May....

Not likely though :)

Tablerocker

I worked for Mazda Canada for 5 years. I flew the first 3rd gen RX-7s to Canada via 747 (before the US even had them) for advanced press. Also first in N.America to drive the MX3 Precidia, and see the MX6 Mystere and it's 626 counterpart fresh out of the container from Japan. I subsequently visited the production line in Flatrock Mich. many times.

I have owned over 25 RX7s personally...I used to race them (and was President of the RX7 Club of Toronto as well as the founder of the Mazda Sportscar Owners Association. Other cool mazda's I have owned were a 323GT (Turbo) and an MX5 Miata.
But my absolute favorite was my hot=rodded 1979 RX-7 street ported 12A with Dellerotos in BRG and gold Enki mesh wheels.

That is just bad-ass man! You've had an interesting life, it sounds like. :cheers:

Sean

Well, no Miata for the driveway quite yet....

I just picked up a 1994 Mercedes E400 AMG S1!
This is a very rare car with only 80 units produced! It is a 300HP V8 with all kinds of AMG suspension, brake and trim upgrades.And it is in my favorite colour..dark blue (so, I couldn't resist)

Tablerocker

Congratulations, man...that is a good find!
I've never owned one of the big Mercs, though I've wanted to. Lots of Audis, but no Mercedes.

Post up some pics of that bad boy when you can. :thumb:

Sean

I don't think I can upload images here. I don't have an off site host (and will not get one).
I'd e-mail you some pics if you want to post 'em.