The Adventures of TEAMBAJA

TEAMBAJA

Ok, time to get busy with some pictures from my most recent adventures. These will probably include shots from the Baja dealer meeting, photoshoots for our FULL THROTTLE magazine, photoshoots from most of the major boating magazines, and probably some general misc....... :)

TEAMBAJA

I'll start with a 26 Outlaw with a 525 at the dealer meeting in Sept 07.
IMGP0883.jpg

Last edited:

TEAMBAJA

The first 335. Possibly the most fun boat Ive tested
Twin 496 Mag HOs, generator, A/C, flatscreen, DVD player, microwave, fridge, sink, cockpit ice maker, on board dirt devil, head/shower (with enough room to stand up!), the list goes on. 68 MPH on GPS out of this big beast!
IMGP0874.jpg
]​

TEAMBAJA

Here's the 335 after we towed it from Miami to Sarasota for Powerboat magazine to test. I have some pics of Bob Teague driving it somewhere. We had to leave it on the trailer the first day because the wind was so bad. I saw some other big names that day, like Mike Fiore from Outerlimits, and Reggie Fountain was there in his jumpsuit! :D
IMGP0333.jpg

Cooperider

Great thread!!

I'd kind of like to have one of these with a big motor in it. I'd have to Baja on this one 'cause Checkmate doesn't build one this size anymore.

IMGP0390.jpg

TEAMBAJA

The 20 Outlaw is such a fun little boat. I had that one pretty far out in the Gulf of Mexico on a pretty rough day. They are a blast to drive in calm water too, the thing cuts like a sharp knife. Of course I like to air them out more than anything!:devil:

TEAMBAJA

Unfortunately I have to head back down to that area next week. Dont feel sorry for me, its just work and I have bills to pay! :D

All BS aside............I love Ft Myers/Sanibel.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Well if you're doing some boating, take some pics and post 'em up when you get back. :thumb: