Shake It Up

Christopher

I read in the news about all the Fed money allocated for the Grate Lakes. Do we really need it?

The EPA and DEQ seem to be doing a good job of late. There’s now serious talk on treating the ballast water in ocean ships, among other things.

Hay don’t get me wrong, I love to boat, fish, scuba dive, as much as the next guy.
But in the last 20 years of scuba diving, water visibility has improved from 15 ft. to and amazing 40 to 50 ft. I know, I know, the zebra mussels. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems to me the zebra mussels have declined recently. Does Mother Nature have a way of correcting her self??

Absolutely, more help would be fantastic. But come on Folks, we are out of money!!!

So if you agree? Please contact your representative. - Christopher :poke:

Cooperider

I might take some heat for this, but I think the Zebra's had a big part in helping clean up the lake.

But really, how do you treat balast water? Do they have to treat it on board, or will we have tankers out there to offload the balast water to have it treated?

I agree, quit spending money that we don't have.

eaglejim

It is called PORK wait till you see some other stupid stuff we are going to waste money on ------ no wait we are going to pay on:mad:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised, I thought you guy's might kick me off the site.
-Christopher
Nah. :)

What's the point of having a message board if people can't post their opinions or whatever? :thumb:

Typically, if a topic gets too crazy then we would just lock it up.

-Chris