Please move the deer crossing signs so the deer will stop being hit by cars!

nathan

That is one of the funniest thing I have heard in some time. the best part is the host of the show not just busting out laughing.

Fun Times

That is one of the funniest thing I have heard in some time. the best part is the host of the show not just busting out laughing.
I did the heavy laughing for him myself.:D

I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time that i had tears in my eyes.:)

BosnBill

Is that what he did? I thot he hit a big wave to port and it threw him to the starboard windshield when he was trying to be cool going full blast with all those passengers in his care. The water was rough and he was going too fast, especially with everyone standing up. I love speed, but I've discovered from experience that most people don't want to go that fast, especially the ladies.

nathan

it happened dearing a poker run on lake of the ozarks. he did hit a wave at a bad angle and then the boat spun out and thats when you see them fly around. the video came from a gopro that belonged to a reporter that was there hopping boat rides during the event.

Sean

180???doubtful. But, even 80 would be fast in those rollers....Hell, 60 would be pushin' it.
The boys with the offshore hulls love to fly those boats (and it's pretty cool). Problem is a) when you don't know what you're doin'. and b) when you're stupid enough not to realize a).

BosnBill

Sean, I agree vigorously with premise a) and b). I don't agree it's pretty cool at those speeds unless the water is relatively flat.

Sean

To clarify, I don't mean it's cool at high speeds.... you don't have to be reckless to put the boat in the air at much slower speeds.