my wife thinks I have lost it.

nathan

well not completely but wasn't all too happy when I told her I was getting another boat. but when I told her I wasn't paying for it she was a little more forgiving. My biological Father passed away about a month ago. before he passed he gave me his 2001 F150. in his will he left me his 1999 ford van and my new boat a 1975 skeeter hawk. we had talked about it but he did not want to get rid of it at the time. It has been sitting for about five years just outside with no covering on it. It had about three inches of dirt and leaves in it. but after cleaning it all out I was excited to find that most all the boat is just fiberglass so it is should need wiring and carpet but I do not have to rebuild the panels. so here I go again but I am happy to have a fishing boat again.

sorry crappy cell phone pictures

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

JackSparrow

well not completely but wasn't all too happy when I told her I was getting another boat. but when I told her I wasn't paying for it she was a little more forgiving. My biological Father passed away about a month ago. before he passed he gave me his 2001 F150. in his will he left me his 1999 ford van and my new boat a 1975 skeeter hawk. we had talked about it but he did not want to get rid of it at the time. It has been sitting for about five years just outside with no covering on it. It had about three inches of dirt and leaves in it. but after cleaning it all out I was excited to find that most all the boat is just fiberglass so it is should need wiring and carpet but I do not have to rebuild the panels. so here I go again but I am happy to have a fishing boat again.

sorry crappy cell phone pictures

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

You're definitely not crazy... By the way the boat looks like it could be restored with hard work and labor.

Fun Times

it maybe one of the easiest projects I have had so far.
Thankfully in this case it appears less is more.;):sssh::)

Sorry to hear about your father's passing.

All the more reason for you to get this boat on the water for the both of you to enjoy.:)