yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
At this time of the year, my most favorite movie is "A Christmas Story". If you remember what it was like to be a kid and asking for something that you really wanted and everyone kept saying no...not for you, then you will really love this one.

What is everyones favorite Christmas movie or just Movie in general.

To everyone have a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka and a Happy and Healthy New Year!:cheers:

Attachments

• A-Christmas-Story-EB.jpg
    A-Christmas-Story-EB.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1

yolanda

I completely forgot about that one and now that you mentioned it.....I think I want to obtain it so that I can see it again.....that is such a cute story.

yolanda

I don't get the go ahead, I double dog dare you? is it a line in the cartoon? All I see is Lucy pulling a the football away from Charlie Brown and falling on his keester.

Chris E

favourite christmas movie....has to be "die hard" an epic tale of right vs. wrong and a christmas movie to boot - lmao!

yolanda

Oh Yah! I forgot about that...that is so funny and he is left out there and the school kids are just in class and finally the teacher looks out the window and freaks out....

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet this year...but, it will be watched before New Year...for sure.

Hope you all are having a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and New Year!

yolanda

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got everything that they asked for.

I have opened presents, eaten, eaten, slept and watched a whole bunch of movies....and no work....what more can one person ask for?

What was everyones best present received...this year?

I got 2...my boat Sperry's shoes and a burner for my computer.