Merry Christmas!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :)

It's hard to believe that New Year's Eve is just around the corner.

-Chris

Peels

had a great christmas. :) spoiled our children splendidly. (dont care if its not the true meaning dont preach to me) and had a wonderful time with family. and got to see the sun for the first time in weeks it seems

wife and I went out and shopped together for each other. I bought her a new purse and sunglasses. which were both promptly stolen from her car IN THE GARAGE Sunday night.
MERRY FLIPPIN CHRISTMAS! damned thieves

sucks but lucky, could be worse. thats all they took... the boat and my beemer are both still there. :)

happy new year fellow boaters!

nathan

glad you had a great Christmas but sorry about the low life that thinks it is ok to take a persons property. they are the same people that would get mad if someone takes there stuff.

Peels

yeah irritating. but not life ending :)

Bad part...shes been sick for 3 weeks now. THat night shed got home, coughing, fell asleep on the chair watching tv. didn't think to ask her if shed closed the garage door.

doesnt matter. not sure what tells you its ok to go in someones garage and take their stuff, door open, or closed.

just sad mostly. but, were lookin long past this. our cruise leaves in 3 weeks. I cant wait to see my kids swimming in warm blue water in january. LOL. someday, ill get my own boat in that environment...maybe...