It Must be February

Sean

I had only shovelled twice this winter... until yesterday and today now that makes 4 times. I wish global warming were true :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
When it's bitterly cold, it's because of global warming....when it's too hot it's also because of global warming....

....at least that's what I hear.... ;)

-Chris

Sean

Last Saturday, there was no snow. My lawn was green and it was warm out. Today(Friday) we are just recovering from a mid-week storm... my lawn has 1.5 feet of snow and it's cold again.

They say that this weekend the highs will be above freezing and the forecast says no more below freezing daily highs are expected until next fall!

Yay!!! does this mean spring is really here? Can I start getting my boating stuff in order... I sure hope so :).

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty nice out now. :surf:

Spring seems to have more or less arrived early.

Let's hope it's not just a tease!

-Chris

Sean

I hope it's here to stay!
I have lots to do to the Greavette.
First I'll top up the air in the trailer tires.
Next, I need to pull the drive for a gear change from 1.50:1 to 1.65:1 and install a new impeller while I'm in there.
Also, while she is apart, she will go in for a fresh varnish job and the seemingly annual bottom maintenance and anti foul painting.
I have to repair a small tear in the upholstery (caused by removing the rear bench seat).
After reinstalling the drive, ... If I have any cash unaccounted for, I want to finally have the convertible top made.
Somewhere in there I'll summarize the motor and reinstall the rear seat.

So whaddya think... In the water May 1st?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think the ice will be out before May 1st! LOL

Will you be ready though?

There could be boating in very early April the way things are headed. :)

-Chris

Sean

Just got some bad news...... my varnisher is too busy to get my boat in!
Now I don't know what to do...