I am done trading cars

nathan

Well I finally paid off my 2004 ram 1500 and I decided it was time to get April a nice car. so even though I really wanted to be payment free I decide this was a better idea for our family.

it is a 2013 dodge Grand Caravan Crew. fully loaded with auto side doors and back door. uconnect with navigation and voice active. it only has 27,000 miles on it. this will be our travel car.

Sean

Those mini vans are a great appliance!
Whenever we take the family to Florida we rent one.... good for haulin' whatever....

nathan

no hitch yet. but I did think it was funny that in the owners manual they have a section about how to pull a travel trailer with the van. the bad part is that someone out there would probably try to pull a travel trailer with one.

Peels

Nice cars there...CHrysler knows the minivan market for sure! we rented one on a trip to cali, I enjoyed it.

Does yours have the "disco lights" up on the ceiling?

Those were cool.....

also, We packed a TON of luggage in it. below the floor...great feature.

good luck

nathan

I almost for got the funniest part. we choose the dodge over the Chrysler because my wife had to have the Super Console that comes on the dodge SXT or crews that is between the front seats. that was truly how she chose it.