Hi, Newbie Here!

390pony

Hi guys, I'm a first-time boat owner who needs a lot of education. I got a 1997 Baja Marine 38 Special earlier this year and it just was delivered last week. A friend and I will be hauling it from Tucson down to its permanent home in San Carlos, Mexico in a couple of weeks. Except a lot of questions from me! :surf:

Fun Times

Hi guys, I'm a first-time boat owner who needs a lot of education. I got a 1997 Baja Marine 38 Special earlier this year and it just was delivered last week. A friend and I will be hauling it from Tucson down to its permanent home in San Carlos, Mexico in a couple of weeks. Except a lot of questions from me! :surf:
:welcome: to Endless Boating, I'm sure we'll all do our very best to try and help you out if we can.:cheers::)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard.

Do I gather by your board name that you also have a 390 'Stang? :)

-Chris

390pony

Thanks guys!

Yes, I have three Mustangs--a stock 1968 coupe, a modified 1968 fastback with a 390, and a 1971 Mach I. I work on my cars, and show the coupe nationally, so I have mechanical and body work knowledge. My boyfriend knows electrical wiring, but we're both new to power boats.

I know I'll have a ton of questions!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a 68 Mustang Convertable in the garage in pieces. I've owned it since '85 and drove in until around '90 when I dismantled it.

One of these days I hope to put it back together and get it rolling again. :)

-Chris

BosnBill

G, I remember the first stangs that ever came out. My best friend's father bought one. I was just a kid, but old enough to sort of drive, or thought I could at 13. When his dad was sleeping we took her out at night. What a sweet machine. G-forces and burning tires...never forget it.

390pony

My father worked at Ford in management, and he bought me my 1968 coupe in June 1968. He never thought I would keep it all these years, but he sure would be proud of the car at every show he went to with me.