Hey Claupie & Haftoo55

sawcat

Hey guys (What's up) haftoo55 new rule on this forum YOU MUST NOT BE SO QUITE ;)
Hey Claupie Start a thread :)
I know, what to say ? How about some pics of stuff from you guys :bounce:

Just wanted to say hello . Well hello :D

claupie

HI guys!!!
here i am...i should brouse trough this site more often...As you know my pulsare is for sale..i have this fellow from France who is still interested in buying it..last fall he had problem finding the right tipe of container to fit it in..so it got late in the season so i told him i had to winterize and store it and we would talk in the spring if still interested...i got an e-mail from him beg.of the mounth w/best whishes for the new year and that he still want's it...Haftoo,you informed me that it could be crated on 40 degree angle by making it w/2 sheets of 3/4 in plywood and 12 2x6 12 foot...do you have a drawing on how its made ?? i just cant picture it...any help would very appriciated...thanx

pierre

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you pop in Claupie. :thumb:

What's after the Pulsare?

Your Pulsare is one of my favs. :)

haftoo55

It just so happens that I have to make one for a 2000 and and one for a 1600 to go in the same container. Send me your email address and I will send you some pictures of them. You can use the private messenger. Alan

Cooperider

It just so happens that I have to make one for a 2000 and and one for a 1600 to go in the same container. Send me your email address and I will send you some pictures of them. You can use the private messenger. Alan
Are you going to be working on them tomorrow? I'll be around with the camera.

sawcat

Next will be either a pulsare 2000 or 2100 long deck w/225 or 250 xs...new or 05 up... :)

I forgot about you selling. If you buy new what color you going with?

If things go well the next couple years I plan on either the
2000 or 2100 BR . Black or Red not sure which yet.

Keep us posted :bigthumb:

claupie

I forgot about you selling. If you buy new what color you going with?

If things go well the next couple years I plan on either the
2000 or 2100 BR . Black or Red not sure which yet.

Keep us posted :bigthumb:

i would go for white and merc.blue w/solid black @ silver flake stripes...
merc blue interior,white stripe and piping...:drool:

2000 or 2100 long deck ..

haftoo55

Boats are done, cradles are done, just waiting on them to pick another set of strapes. And the container should be here tommorrow. Alan:rof: