hello me, meet the real me

this is almost like my first boat ride, except i was swimming in mom then. something looks familiar here though. this looks the same but different. i could only talk about my 21'enchanter named smilemaker1 back there. i did sneak in sm2, my 23 sangar tunnel. can i mention that me and my best friend are fools? or should i just keep pulling my 21' check enchanter around with a merk 75-4 stroke on it. doesnt bother me a bit, because ive got an excuse. im a redneck. i dont know how to explain it. nobody wants to race a redneck with a 75 on a classic boat. i cant help it , that it turns 75k@75mph and makes the corners of our mouths touch our ears. glad we didnt find a busted 115 cover on ebay. can i talk about our 16 hydrostream, 2 more 21' , baby tunnel, 24 superboat, and my top secret, up and coming, 28 smilemaker 3? did i mention handgrenade? i dont live on a waterfront mansion, nor in a trailer park, but in a beautiful place where i can launch my boats within 2 minutes, be in the ocean, pull it up and within 15 minutes, be in the bay, flying to pick up enough crabmeat to stuff an elephant, who aint done eating the clams yet. wonder i aint fat, wish i was, cause then i could fly my check by myself. it sucks having a boat that i have to try and find friends to go, who are scared to go, to start with. thought the 75 might help. i think they seen me leave the v8 300 on 22' , 21w/225, 21 hyd w/250, 16 chinco scow w/225, 16 sidewinder w/454 jet, behind in the spray. it must have been the drink blowing out my cup. glad i didnt mention what i paid for my old classic check. ran out of my baby captainmorgan kill stickers ive got stuck all over my vehicles. guy up at the cambridge off shore races said hey va, want 2 race. brand new 21 concord w/225 o max. 35k$ vs 5k claimed it got wiggling cause of the prop, helped him change it, did it again. i better stop rambling about my 75, but i will say this. that cover has cost me more in whiskey and cheek hangovers than you could imagine. thank the lord that i dont have to make payments, spend big money, and have nice boats. i just settle with boats that make the corner of my mouth touch my ears. my boats cost me a cheek hangover. its only the beginning.lets drink to that

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Captain!

Thanks for joining up. :)

I'm glad you made it over.

Let's see all those other smilemakers!

That's what this site is all about.

Namely, if it floats and gets you out on the water, then it's all good! :surf:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member