FS: 1965 Donzi Ski Sporter 16 (also called Sweet Sixteen)

Sean

For Sale By Owner
Make Donzi Marine
Model Ski Sporter 16
Year 1965 Colour Blue

1965 Donzi Ski Sporter 16 (also called Sweet Sixteen).
Originally, this boat was equipped with a Ford V8 and Eaton drive. This is a project boat offering hull, deck + trailer (Plus some hardware) NOS rub rail and a quart of AWLGRIP F5359 Carinthia Blue # 716098 to match the hull.

Hull has been professionally refinished and awaits your drive choice (no drive hole cut). The deck has also been professionally re-cored and now needs refinishing. Fuel tank is original and should be replaced. There is no drive or engine parts. There is no drivers seat or seat cushions.

EZ loader Trailer, light use only ( 2 trips), like new condition, LED lights etc...

This is a classic boat that is both fun and easy to drive. It is prime to complete a restoration to original specs or, built for modern performance.

Interested? e-mail for further details.

dcsconroy@gmail.com

$2,900.00

Sean

Sounds nice. :)

Is this your boat Sean?

-Chris
Yep, She's mine... for the moment.

And yes, she could be real nice ... it's still a project. But, a project with much of the awful work done.

I don't really want to sell her but, due to current circumstances it does not look like I will be able to invest either time or resources for a couple of years now. So, I'd hate to see her just sit there.

Sean

Decided not to sell.

Restoring this is still cheaper than therapy. :)

I would have liked a larger boat but, then I would need a new truck plus a place to keep a bigger boat. Oh, life's problems.... :) :) :)