fill your gas tanks, cause here i come

let me introduce myself. im a fool, so the people around here say. i dont think so, but thats what they call us, " the damned fools club", and we have 2 members. me, and dave(aka einstein, merkman, superdave, fool) and the name of all of our many boats is " smilemaker ", 1,2,3,4,5,6,7etc. i just buy the boats & he builds the patented " hand grenades/ied's", which translates to old mercs 200hp/up. i settum up, he pushesum, iblowum (+- 4/yr) we have lots of boats, so ive been told that due to this problem (hahaha) that i should check out this site, and ill do whatever it takes, to go out just like i came into this world, in water & on the water. the name smilemaker came from the first day in my 21 chek enchanter, & dave said that the corners of my mouth touched my ears, that i need to name it smilemaker. fishing days were over forever, except when the 1/2-3' alligator gar got stuck in the nosecone tube, and i found it while spraying the boat off. since then, and several smilemakers later, i think i have permanent cheek muscle damage, due to the smiles that we get while flying our boats. im going to send some pics here soon, and show you guys & gals & fellow fools, that its all about that endless smile:)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard smilemaker!

Nice to have you here - thanks for joining up. :thumb:

Are you a member of the "damn fools club". ;)

-Chris

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Welcome aboard Smilemaker!

Thanks for posting about the weather on my topic.

Now tell me, what is the fastest speed you've reach in your boats?

i think that my computer burned a piston, or im too stupid to figure it out, or something. but one things for sure, i know how to take the redneck garage off a boat, just pull the tarp off. man, the weather conditions, breed the amunition that feuls us fools. 70 degrees outside today makes my knees get shaking, like they do when i slow down and try to have a drink, after a boat flight. might just do it sunday.

darn weather has grounded us again this wknd. rain feels like bullets, but there is one thing good about it, and that einstein is in the shop working on something that is going to have my knees shaking and unable to speak one day this summer, and im scared hes going to put it on the 15 baby tunnel just like my 23 sangar. i love that sick feeling when we get in. must be adrenalin overdose, but cost me alot in nerve tonic.