Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chris, thanks for helping us get through the winter with these pics, were there any Avengers in the show:poke:
I'm glad you're enjoying the pics John, I'm hoping they'll get me through to the spring thaw! :)

Unfortunately, I didn't see any Avenger's at the show. I had read before the show, that Roy Lewis - the dealer I mentioned before that carried Avengers - didn't have a booth this year at all, and didn't see him there.

So unfortunately, I got nothing to share on the Avenger front. :eek:

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of the Tuff 16 with the optional race hatch lifted.

Under the removable hatch are a couple more seats. :devil:

Here's a shot of a black and yellow Tuff 21 that was also at the show.

The Tuff 21 was equally amazing looking - I sure wouldn't mind one of these. :thumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another shot of the Tuff 21... :)

And here's a shot of one of John Spaeth's beautiful J-Craft's - it was sold. :thumb:

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Thanks Chris for always posting the pics, it makes the winter go by and the waiting not so bad. I love the Mercs they look so mean and pooooowwwwerrrfullllll.

yolanda

You know what I am actually now waiting for? Summer and the antique boat show in Gravenhurst.

The new boats are sexy, but the old classics are mezzzzzmorizing :eyecrazy:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a close up shot of the Yamaha V-Max that was on the Tuff 21. :devil:

Here's a shot of another Yamaha from the official Yamaha booth that was at the show. :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
All of the various engine manufacturer's, typically have the largest and most elaborate booths.

Here's a larger view of the Yamaha display. :)

Here's a couple of shots of some with their cowels off. :devil:

yolanda

I find that even though the Yamaha's are attractive and look powerful, they just don't have the animalistic feel the Merc's do. I say to you.....quiet, and not so gas thursty:sssh:....or wild, fast and Mean:drool:. I myself go the latter.:surf:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of Mercury, here are some pics of the Mercury Display that was at the show.

Every year, I don't think Merc's display could get any larger or more elaborate, but each new year it always seems like it has and does.

Enjoy! :)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few more Mercruiser shots.

Gotta love the business end on the one with the dual props. :devil:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Here's some shots of the Mercury Outboard display that was at the show.

First couple are of a Verado with a cut-away feature. :)