Bow tent

Chris henderson

I saw a boat with a bow tent and want one. I've contacted Taylor made and they don't have such a thing. Does anyone know where I can get one for my 2012 glastron gt205? Thanks a bunch!

Peels

the only one I have found was yamaha jet boat specific for their 21 ft series, sold on their site.

I want one too. But really only found that they are custom made outside the yamaha one. in the pic. probably could be adapted? no idea.

P1050750.jpg

Last edited:

Peels

I also looked into "bow dodgers" which is basically a shade. or half a tent. I thought might be useful for cold days/nights...

but they seem to be geared for larger boats. you wouldnt want a big one, because you couldnt see lol

again, mostly custom work though.

also thought of just taking an old tent and cuttin it up and making my own "custom" one.

Last edited:

Peels

LMAO!

Jeez Nathan, I was at least thinkin velcro tape....be professional.

CHris, did you try to call the Taylor made number in my link?

Peels

Yes I did today and they said they discontinued it 8 years ago and wish they could bring it back because they get a lot of inquiries for them . Hopefully they will

I was afraid that was the case... Really Ive seen enough interest in this, that it SEEMS feasible. as long as the price was low...which I'm bettin might be the problem.