New profile posts

Just seen your message, If I decide to fix I will Chris.
Hey J,

You should post some pics of your Carver restoration!

I created a Carver gallery category and also a Carver Brand forum as well. :)

It's going to be a really nice cruising rig when it's done. :)

-Chris
Chris,

Is there a way for me to delete new posts without reading them. I'm looking for a quicker way of moving through the ones I have no interest in.

Thanks
Dale
I am a new user and had a couple of questions to get advice on. I am looking at buy a new boat and not sure what to get. I want a 27-28 ft boat with a cabin to sleep in. I also want to ski as I own a 21 ft sea ray now. I do not know if the 28 ft boats with cabins I am looking at (single engine) have enought horse power to pull skiers. Has anyone been in this situation and know?
Hi Dale,

I'm sure we can arrange something if you would like to contribute those to the gallery.

What do you have, one brochure or many? Let me know and we'll put together something for your scans. :thumb:

-Chris
Chris,

I have found the brochure's for Larson boats 1955-2004. Is there a way to post the in the Larson gallery?

Thanks
Dale
We are looking to buy new or slightly used trawler, semi displacement. We are liking the American Tug 34. Prefer flybridge. Any leads? comments? advise?
Kevin,

Did you check and see if there is a HIN number stamped into the back of the transom? It should be on the right hand side somewhere around between the middle of the transom and the top.

Let us know how you ultimately make out. :)

-Chris
Thanks Chris I looked everywhere and I could not find a tag no where on it. It has one now back there cause the state of Ohio makes you put one there and another one in a hidden place of your choice for homeland security anyway thanks again. Just another boater named Kevin
hi
have 1987 sea ray 130 mercrusier, running hot, put on new water pump, new head gasket , new thermostat still running hot, any ideas, thanks rabbit
have a question on a 2003 merc 150 xr6, regaurding removal of anode to install trim tab to reduce steering torque. the problem is how to remove anode from lower unit, bolt seems recessed in unit and regular socket is too big, is there a special tool or secret to remove? HELP...
Hey Willie,
I see you are having a problem posting a question. You need to do it on the forums so that people will see it. Open one of the forums such as General Discussion and at the top you will see Thread Tools. You can add a new thread there to post your question. I'm sure everyone would like to help. Good Luck. :cheers:
Hey Tom,

It sounds like you're clicking on the wrong link. What you're clicking on is just the copyright link for the photopost software.

The link you want to click on is on a bar higher up.

It will be in a line of links and it will say "Upload Photos".

To the left of it will be links that say <Home><Search><Profile>

So what you want to do is click on "Upload Photos" at which point an upload screen will open up.

You will then hit the "browse" buttons and then navigate to the images on your desktop and when done you hit the "Upload/Submit" button which is lower down.

-Chris
Chris: I clicked on Sea Fire, and then on the photo link. A box came up from COMMISSION JUNCTION that said the link had expired. If you can reset the link I will try again. I will gladly put the pictures & specs in the mail if you like. I'll keep trying to send them by computor in the meanwhile.
Tom
Hi Tom,

I don't fully understand.

Which link are you referring to?

Can you post a link to the thread if possible? :)

-Chris
Chris: The link on
'The Sea Fire Reality has expired. Could you set it up again.
Tom