VIP Vindicator logo

MTWD

Hey everyone. New here and I have a request that I hope somebody out there can help me with. I have a 1995 Vip Vindicator 2300. I bought it as a project boat and I'm getting to the point where I'm trying to get some of the smaller details buttoned up on tis thing. When I bought it, the previous owner had wet sanded and buffed the hull and it was all plain white. I had some new graphics made for the sides, but up near the windshield there used to be the "Vindicator" logo and there is still a ghost image of it there. I have looked everywhere and can't find replacements. I was hoping someone out there might be willing to snap a good, straight-on, hi-res photo of their logo and email it to me, so I can create a vector image and have some new ones made. Help!!!

MTWD

Awesome, thanks for any help I can get. I've done a whole lot of digging and I'm batting zero.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps you can find an old brochure on eBay that will have a printed version of the logo?

-Chris

MTWD

I actually had that same thought Chris. No luck. I've been all over google and bing images and searched the web high and low.

Sean

As a last resort, you could use tracing paper to get the proper "outline" then have a graphic artist re-create your design. Time consuming and expensive YES! But, this will get the job done.