New User

Roar C

Hi, new user from Norway, i currently have 2 boats, 1 Selco Selsport '66 mod, and 1 Celebrity 265 cruiser '95 mod.
I live in Notodden , a small city in Telemark.

Regards from Norway

Roar C

Welcome Roar! Nice to have someone from Norway join. Maybe you can post some pictures of your boat and also some Norway scenery for all of us. :bigthumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings Noar!

Nice to have you with us. :)

Ditto on what Sinbad's Mom said, you'll have to show us some pics.

I think you're our first member from Norway, at least that I know of.

So welcome aboard! :cheers:

-Chris

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Hello Roar and welcome aboard! Have you always been a boating enthusiast? and do you get a lot of time to do boating?

How has the weather been so far this summer for you? Have you had a lot of rain as we have had in Canada?

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your boats.

Roar C

Hi, its raining a lot for the past month, i hope for some sun before the boating seasong is over for this year.
I have some repair to do on my Celebrity before i can start using it, i bought it last year with som damage.

Roar C

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, its raining a lot for the past month, i hope for some sun before the boating seasong is over for this year.
I have some repair to do on my Celebrity before i can start using it, i bought it last year with som damage.

Roar C
Roar, it's been similar weather here in Ontario, Canada.

Before last weekend, I checked the weather for the area around my cottage and the seven day forecast, listed rain for all seven days.

And basically they were right. It either rained, or was overcast and threatening to rain all weekend long including Monday. :yell: :)

-Chris

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
I hope for all our sakes we will get some pleasant SUNNY weather soon....or maybe we will end with an Indian Summer and it comes in August and lasts till late October.

Have fun fixing your boat and take some pictures so that we can all enjoy your progress.

Fun Times

Rain,:confused: It finely cooled down today to 90 degrees:bounce: From the last 2 weeks of having anywhere from 105-110 Here in socal;):p:eyecrazy::yell::pissed::):cheers::sssh: