New Here But Not That "New" Anymore

FlipFlopFly

I'm glad I found this forum. It's always fun talking and reading about boats.

I do have a little problem I was wondering about. How do I edit my personal info? I'm not from Afghanistan and I'm not an aboriginal. I'm not really very original at all. Every time I go to edit it, it keeps bringing me back to view. Any ideas? Thanks, Flip.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Flip,

Thanks for the official intro - it's nice to have you with us. :)

You should be able to set your flags and personal details in your personal control panel area.

To do that, you go to the navigation bar which is located near the top of the forums and hit "User CP"

Then>Edit Your Details
Scroll down to>Additional Information

In that area there will be two fields "Country Flag" & "State, Province or Regional Flag"

Set those two up fields up and you should be good to go.

You might also want to explore some of the other areas of your control panel, as there are a bunch of things you can set up. :)

-Chris

FlipFlopFly

Chris: Thanks. I see why those two flags came up. I picked none because that's what I wanted but the program actually picks the first two on the list if you leave the space blank. Someone should fix that. I do appreciate your help in getting me to the edit page. I wonder why it wouldn't work from the other page?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the system defaults to Afghanastan if you don't choose anything.

Glad you got it figured out. :)

-Chris

Fun Times

Chris: Thanks. I see why those two flags came up. I picked none because that's what I wanted but the program actually picks the first two on the list if you leave the space blank. Someone should fix that. I do appreciate your help in getting me to the edit page. I wonder why it wouldn't work from the other page?
I also just had to reset my settings like my email and my PM mail also and a few other's I thought I set up in detail when I first joined up. By the way chris My PM numbers are working right now, It shows the test one I just sent you.:bounce: Thank you for the help.