J-Town High Performance Boating

Just thought I'd drop by to say hi from Jupiter Fl. We have a good group of guys running Checkmates, Hydrostreams, Actions, STV's, Allisons, Talons, etc. that get together and run between Peanut Island in Palm Beach, Jupiter Lighthouse in Jupiter and up to the St. Lucie Inlet sandbar and Manatee Pocket. It's some great boating with lots of versatility...you can run the intercoastal or the open ocean!! I have two boats:
21' Checkmate Pulsare with a Merc 225 Xri and a 18' Hydrosteam Valero YT bowrider with a Merc 175 Blackmax.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jup!

It's about time you got your butt over here! How's that for a welcome? :D

Needless to say it's nice to see you here. :)

Thanks for joining up and joining in.

You'll have to post up some pics of your J-Town get-togethers. Maybe we can create a seperate gallery category for you guys or something. Whatever the case, you need to show us and show off some pics of those bad-arse, hi-po boats. :devil:

-Chris

Hey Jup!

It's about time you got your butt over here! How's that for a welcome? :D

Needless to say it's nice to see you here. :)

Thanks for joining up and joining in.

You'll have to post up some pics of your J-Town get-togethers. Maybe we can create a seperate gallery category for you guys or something. Whatever the case, you need to show us and show off some pics of those bad-arse, hi-po boats. :devil:

-Chris

Hey, thanks Chris! Next time I get to the sandbar with a bunch of boats gathered round, I'll shoot some photos and post them!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks Chris! Next time I get to the sandbar with a bunch of boats gathered round, I'll shoot some photos and post them!
Sounds good brother. We'll have to do up something special and get some pics posted of those various boats.

I got you updated to reflect your supporting status as well. :)

-Chris