Votes: 9 15.3%

Votes: 3 5.1%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Don't ask-my addiction is out of control!

• Total voters

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
89' Checkmate Eluder w 220 EFI Mariner
00' Polaris Virage 700 sea doo
09' 2180 Sweetwater pontoon w 90 E-TEC
85' Lund w/b w 25 Yamaha
85' pelican paddleboat
09' pelican paddleboat
88' canoe
Welcome aboard John - nice to have you as a member over here as well.

Thanks for joining up. :)

-Chris

Old Hickory

Well Hick,

You seem to like getting all itchy with the glass and such, so maybe a vintage 'Stream can be your next project. ;)

Gawd knows many, if not most of the vintage 'Streams, not only need a new transom, floor and stringers, but many also need a new core too!

So who knows? Maybe after you finish up the Enforcer, you can start on a vintage 'Stream. :yell: :D

-Chris

Don't know how I missed this post:pissed: If I start another project boat my wife will probably throw me and the boats out.LOL. Restoring an old Stream would be sweet! Hopefully I'll make some progress on the Enforcer this year; after that who knows? I do have some work to do on the the Crownie this winter; I need to replace the rear deck support stucture and a couple of seat backs(rear lounge and the anchor compartment). I'll be sure to post the repairs here on EB w/ pics once I get started. We are also going to add a WB tower and replace the convertible top as well. Should make for a nice facelift thread.:D

I'm at work now, but I'll update my profile and include a link in my signature, so that those here on EB can follow my Enforcer resto.

Hick

Wet-Willy

I have only one boat,an early 70s Sidewinder w/72 1150 Merc.But I have 3 more outboards in my shop.61 Flying Scott 75.2,69 Chrysler 45L and 71 Merc 500.Do they count?(LOL)

grandpaclint

1973 24 foot Sea Camper house boat

19?? 16 ft lund,25 merc,sears kicker

1962 16 ft wellcraft,65 hp merc, 3hp kicker

1962 powercat 17s,merc 900

all running
:surf:

fritzmerde

Does BA have a 12 step program

It is hard to say how many I have now-12 or so. Let me explain before the red bs flag gets thrown. My eldest son has been involved with Cub and boy scouts for 5 years. Being dad I try to help out as much as I can. We do the camping trips ect. so the boys can earn their merit badges & belt loops. Living on & sometimes almost in the NE river I go out every chance I get-not nearly enough for me & way to much for my wifes tastes-anyway-I was shocked to find that most of the kids had little or no knowledge about boating, sailing, fishing, and most other outdoor fun. I'm thinking geez these kids live on the bay and its just water. I looked in to some things, talked to some parents & made my pitch-it was simple-we teach the kids to respect nature-how can they respect things that they don't know exhist. The word got out-I was looking for anything that floated, could be fished, whatever. My neighbor is the Pres. of the local MSSA (MD. Saltwater Sportsman Ass.). I told him what I wanted to do-they stepped up, supplied the kids with rods,reels,lures and a BBQ. I'd come home and find a rowboat ect. Thats how I got my fleet of boats-now if I could just get these kids out of my yard-

leaken42

Hey all,

I should raise my vote to 6, I didn't think we were going to include Kayaks
so: 85 Wellcraft 2800 Monte Carlo w/ one 4.3 w/ alpha 1 gen 1 od (need the mate to it) 87 Bonito w/ 88 johnson/SPL old town canoe, 2person island kayak, 1person waves kayak, 12 ft sears gamecraft which is paddle power.

lost count

i have bought 3 this summer , have 5 in my yard, 2 at super daves, & he has 10. weve got from the smallest little racers like they ride on their knees at sharptown md every year, on up to 28 superboat. 16 mate, 15 tunnel, 16 hydro, 18 v king, 2-21 v bottoms like mates, 24 super boat mirage, 28 superboat, my 21 enchanter, my 23 sangar, 22 w/ cabin, 22 chapperall w cabin 200 merk & good trailer, & i just bought a 17 ariva w 200, 2 spare 200s, & getting ready buy an 18 allison. just found a lefthand case for the sangar, & dont have any time to work on all this stuff because im too busy fixing heat. me & daves woods are a boat grave yard full of multi colored tarps. im building the garage now too. only boating i did this summer was when i went to work on tangeir.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a fun boat Claupie. :thumb:

I love my old Tinboats. They're so simple, yet so fun.

What's the plan for this one? :)

-Chris

claupie

What's the plan for this one? :)

-Chris
I quit fishing years ago.But my son never did.So we are going to revive them good old times . :surf:

Pierre

Sean

1972 Greavette Sunflash IV 165 Merc i/o
1982 DONZI Classic 18 2+3 260/alpha
Cedar/fiberglass homebuilt canoe