GPS/FISHFINDER COMBOS INFO

boatngo

hi
would anyone know about the best kind of above-noted combos to equip our boat with?. we're western Canadians and would like to get something that somebody has tried and is happy with. any other gadgets that you can tell us about would be greatly appreciated. Happy boating!
boatngo :bounce:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi boatngo,

I've sent a pm to one of our vendors here Randy "Wildman" Corson to see what he recommends.

He sells some GPS's and electronics, so we'll see what he says. Perhaps he'll even have something to offer you. :)

Factorfishen

It all depends on how much money you want to spend, I have a Raymaine C120 system. It has a nice big screen, Sonar, GPS, Radar, easy to use controls. You have to buy a card with the West coast charts (Navonics), but I would say they are second to no others. The new one is the E120 systems, these show 3D bottom. One downfall…..they don’t have any charts for lakes in Canada other than the Great ones down East.
http://www.raymarine.com/

Jnoel

If you are looking at Raymarine, Hummingbird or Lowrance all do have charts that are available from Navionics. They do have a lot of newly added lakes for Canada in there Hot Maps Charting. Please check them out. They now list over 2K lakes in Canada alot of them are in BC. Let me know what you find?