General information from International Boat Industry magazine

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting that link BT - that's a great site. :thumb:

I'll keep an eye on it for interesting stories.

I also configured a feed as well that I found and I have it set up so that it posts story intros and links. I created a dedicated sub-forum for the feed stories. :)

-Chris

Fun Times

Thanks for posting that link BT - that's a great site. :thumb:

I'll keep an eye on it for interesting stories.

I also configured a feed as well that I found and I have it set up so that it posts story intros and links. I created a dedicated sub-forum for the feed stories. :)

-Chris
I Kind of seen that you where doing some different stuff to get boating news, So I just thought you might like to see this one also to help you keep up with "Seabuddy" ;):lol::). Your welcome, Enjoy.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I Kind of seen that you where doing some different stuff to get boating news, So I just thought you might like to see this one also to help you keep up with "Seabuddy" ;):lol::). Your welcome, Enjoy.
Yeah, I usually try to post up interesting news bit and things that I find. But sometimes I miss things. So since I found a decent boating news feed, I figured I would configure it to post the leads for people. And then of course, we can still always post stories we find ourselves surfing around as well. :)

-Chris