Evinrude 300 v8 1992, looking for mechanic

wkeggenhoff

Friend has some carb proplems after a local guy in Florida installed carb kits on engine. Wont start now. Unit has spark. Looking for good marina or mechanic in Florida area that is familiar with this type of motor. Hopefully something in Ft Meyers area. The engine ran fairly well before it was touched but does have low compression on 1 cylinder(74 psi)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard, nice to have you with us.

That sounds like a cool motah. :devil:

I'd love to see some pics of it sometime. :thumb:

I'll see if I can ask one of members who's in the Florida area if he knows someone good with the big 'Rudes. :)

-Chris

I don't know anyone on the west coast but there are a few in Palm Beach. Nick's Creative Marine has a great crew of mechanics that can get her running. They're located in Riviera Beach. There is also a Evinrude dealer/repair facility located in Delray beach...you can see it from I-95 just north of Linton Road on the east side.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know anyone on the west coast but there are a few in Palm Beach. Nick's Creative Marine has a great crew of mechanics that can get her running. They're located in Riviera Beach. There is also a Evinrude dealer/repair facility located in Delray beach...you can see it from I-95 just north of Linton Road on the east side.
Thanks Jup. :)

-Chris