Dream Boat

boatnuts

For me, a Donzi 16 classic. I have wanted one since I was a teenager! Actually I keep threatening my wife that I will have one in the garage oneday.... my midlife crisis toy.:drool:

jporter5333

I'm pretty happy with my 17' bass tracker. Only way i can see I could do better is if someone starts making one that will never break down.

For me, a Donzi 16 classic. I have wanted one since I was a teenager! Actually I keep threatening my wife that I will have one in the garage oneday.... my midlife crisis toy.:drool:
I have to pick the Donzi Sweet Sixteen also. :cheers: They are the coolest little boat out there in my opinion. Cheap to run, easy to trailer, fast and manuverable on the water.

Wet-Willy

My dream boat would actually be 2 boats.Some type of nice,big I/O bowrider for the family,and my current Sidewinder to experiment with.I saw a marine turbine engine on the web that produced 1500hp,yet is only 4 1/2ft long and weights 350lbs.Should make a real fast 16 footer.

This is a DREAM thread.:lol:

Well, I really must confess. I was orginally going to purchase either a Glastron GT150 or CVX16 as a "dream" project boat. I love the lines on those old boats but no one would ever call me back that had any listed locally. When the Checkmate came up for sale, I called and he actually answered so I bought it instead.

Dale

If Money's no Object

Than it has to be the Chris Craft 40" Roamer.:drool:

_38.jpg