dont have to pik my crabmeat

my friends do and i catch these on the ride that brings me the smile:bigthumb:

Attachments

• prior to v6.jpg
    prior to v6.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
2 minutes from ramp, 5 min to home, for the last 35 years, every year, in this paradise called eastern shore of va, i induldge in every delight that grows in water, and i just seen the baddest aircraft carrier commisioning live in my eyes, at the largest naval base in the world. you think im proud, come take a flight with me. my smilemakers aint nothing to the george h w bush. god bless the people who defend our country.

look where i live

heres what i admire. took 10 years to build this flying machine. im a captain, and im a phillips, but im only worried about getting hijacked by a coast guard vessel. last time they caught me, its because i was under the bow fixing foot petal. out of 4 on board, the 3 sitting up didnt see the bright orange pontoon boat with 2 motors. i bumped my head on the helm when i heard siren and saw blue light. for 2& 1/2 hours they draggeg my work boat back toward theyre state, and couldnt figure out why. they either couldnt believe that my check enchanter was a work boat, or that the only passenger in the vessel was on parole for murder. he didnt tell me he hadnt been on a boat ride for 20 years. he killed the guy beating the brains out his mother. after all that, they told me alls good. i have alot of respect for the people i might depend on some day. it wont be a member of my crew, but i see what that other captain phillips seen one day, and i see it every day:bigthumb:

Attachments

• ghwb.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 4
its all good, im just proud and lucky to live next door to the largest naval base in the world, and if any of the 6000 folks who are coming home this weekend after their deployment, want a real boat ride, ill buy the crabcakes, and provide the smile. my face is hurting after the fun ride i had today in my checkmate riding on a mirrow of bay. tomorrow im going feel sick when i get in, because the winds going blow. i wish they could airdrop my tunnel boat full of us US fools so i could hit a boatload of them somalies like my friend hit the drawbridge on chinco, drunk that night. tell you what my friends. i dont want ever feel nothing but a sore cheek, from the smile, that us fools enjoy, during the few chances we get. patching gear cases, filling trims, filling steering fluid, greasing bearings, mixing feul, checking my sh** to be safe pisses me off, but its priceless. endless boating has created an endless dream, or should i say dave. who wants to race a slow boat?