Clyde Boat Restoration

clyde

Greeting- I am new to the forum- Live in Central Michigan- I picked up an older model Clyde 14ft. wood boat- All I know it was made in the Detroit Michigan in the 1950's. I am looking for rerference material on the boat but not having much luck with google. Can anybody help me? The plan is to restore during the winter month. thanks

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Greeting- I am new to the forum- Live in Central Michigan- I picked up an older model Clyde 14ft. wood boat- All I know it was made in the Detroit Michigan in the 1950's. I am looking for rerference material on the boat but not having much luck with google. Can anybody help me? The plan is to restore during the winter month. thanks
Welcome aboard. We've actually had a few members join up that have Clydes. Maybe they'll chime in and give you a bit of info.

-Chris

I see you haven't had a response yet. Maybe you could send a message directly to one of the Clyde boat owners remlinger or breeblebrax or do a posting directly in the Clyde forum in Brand Discussions. Sometimes messages just get buried. Good luck!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You could try posting a message in one of the other Clyde threads as well.

Many times, members will subscribe to threads, so they will get a notification if you respond in their thread. :)

-Chris