Boat Crash!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I found it a little ironic that the guys in the boat chasing it, weren't wearing PFDs.

Personally, given that the boat was on the shoal and it appeared to still be sorta running, I would have been a little more weary of swimming up to it from the front.

But that's just me I suppose. ;)

-Chris

Fun Times

:confused: I could not get anything to come up to watch in that link.:eek: But I think it is my computer, I pick up a vieris on 9/01/09 and I had to basicly restart my computer system from almost new just to be able to get my start up short cut's at the varry begining back from when you first turn on the computer, The hole screen was blank, The only thing that came up was norton anti vieris saying it is protecting the computer because some one tried hacking in to my system:eek: So the only way I could get it to do anything was to hit F1 or F10 when I first turned it one so I could go into restart mode, It took a few try's But it finely started working:bounce::bigthumb:. So in the mean time I was out looking at the prices of computer towers:eek::shakehead::(:pissed::sick::D I asked at Best Buy and there best tower they have for the lowest price they have was $ 369.00:eyecrazy::yell::D. But as you can see I got lucky and got this one working for now, I just need to start adding things again:(.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that BT.

Can't you just reformat your hard drive and reload everything? :eek:

-Chris

Wet-Willy

To get back on topic,that has to be a very good motor in that video.Notice that even after a couple of minutes running WOT on the rocks it still had to be shut off manually.No question it needed work after that,but it didn't sound like it would be beyond repair.

Dale

I'm with you Chris. Climbing on the front of that boat with the motor running was not a smart idea. If it became dislodeged it would have chewed that guy up and spit it out the back. :yikes:

Also it looked like there was another guy in the back of the boat. Where the heck did he come from?