Boat Chase

Fun Times

Man That is one fast big ship, Hard to believe they just ram them little boats like that. That guy sure can drive that ship.:surf:

Fun Times

I thought this was pretty cool. Don't mess with Greenpeace!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg
I think the greenpeace guys are in the little boats getting run over by the much bigger German vessel. Kinda like the Sea Sheppard....
unsure.gif
Unsure. Also I posted this on a different fourm and they took it out of the system:confused: This is not that bad is it???:sssh: Sorry chris if it is:eek::)

jporter5333

Maybe Greenpeace is in the little boats. That would make sense. I was wondering why Greenpeace was chasing people around in boats. I didn't mean to post anything bad. I apologize if I shouldn't have posted this. I just thought it was pretty amazing the way that dude could handle that big boat. (I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like the bad guy smashing too):devil:

Fun Times

Awesome ain't it
Yes it is. Found some
Info on that boat:

The CB90 is an exceptionally fast and agile boat. Its light weight, shallow draught, and twin water jets allow it to operate at speeds of up to 40 knots (74 km/h) in shallow coastal waters. The water jets are partially ducted, which, along with underwater control surfaces similar to a submarine's diving planes, allows the CB90 to execute extremely sharp turns at high speed, decelerate from top speed to a full stop in 2.5 boat lengths, and adjust its pitch and roll angle while under way.

The CombatBoat