Baja guy looking for a new home

Tablerocker

Hi guys and gals.

My name is Greg, I've been searching around the various forums looking for a place to call home, to talk about boats and general b.s., ever since TEAMBAJAMARINE went teats-up.
I've got an immaculate 1992 Baja 208 Islander, powered by one of the few Yamaha Hydradrive outdrives to make it to the States.
As you can tell from my screen name, I call Table Rock lake in Missouri my "home away from home".
I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know everyone.

nathan

welcome to our little forum!! we may not have a lot of traffic here but we do love boats and talking boats. so start with the boats and bs and don't forget the pictures of the boats and anything else you want to share!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys and gals.

My name is Greg, I've been searching around the various forums looking for a place to call home, to talk about boats and general b.s., ever since TEAMBAJAMARINE went teats-up.
I've got an immaculate 1992 Baja 208 Islander, powered by one of the few Yamaha Hydradrive outdrives to make it to the States.
As you can tell from my screen name, I call Table Rock lake in Missouri my "home away from home".
I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know everyone.
Welcome aboard, it's nice to have you with us. :)

It's a shame TeamBaja closed up - it was around a long time.

You should post up some pics of the Islander. :)

-Chris

Sean

Hi Greg,

Great to have you here!
I'd love to see some pics of your Baja. I just sold my Donzi last summer and am just finishing a resto-refit of an 18' woodie i/o (with some modern power)...
Been lookin at a few Bajas (potential project) so your expertise may come in handy here.

Cheers,
Sean

Tablerocker

I am having difficulty becoming a subscribing (paying) member. When I click on the link to do so it takes me to a CHECKMATE forum, but my log-in doesn't work...?