Any Key Hopper owners out there..

rbodine

I am always looking for other Key Hopper owners to compare notes and share set up info with. I have been running Key Hoppers for about 6 years, owned my boat Mov'in BOnes for about two years. It is a 1990 with a Yamaha 250 on a Bob's Manual Jackplate setup with 2 1/2 inches of setback. Everyone that sees my boat cant believe that it is a 90'. Looking forward to reading about your boats, if you have a pic, post it. Robert
th_CIMG0415.jpg

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Robert,

I've never heard of a Key Hopper before. I looks really cool though. :)

How many pics do you have?

I was thinking I could create a gallery category and a seperate forum for you.

Perhaps over time we can gather up a bunch of pics of them and hopefully some other members will join in as well. :thumb:

-Chris

rbodine

Chris I actually have a bunch of pics of different Key Hoppers I will post them in my album today or tomm...

rbodine

They do run well, I have a 250 on mine and see 73 with only a 23 pitch prop. I am sure that if I took more time to try different setups it would run better. I am more into having a good all around boat that I can take the family out in, pull skiers, fish etc...I have heard of a few faster, one with a 300x was in the early 90's!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Chris I actually have a bunch of pics of different Key Hoppers I will post them in my album today or tomm...
Hi Robert,

I created a "Key Hopper" category in the Photo Gallery. You should be able to upload your photos into it. Hopefully over time, some other Key Hopper owners will find it and upload their photos as well.

I also created a seperate brand forum for Key Hoppers as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics - thanks in advance for taking the time to share them. :)

-Chris