$1.8K Atl GA, '79 Checkmate, re-built Evinrude 115 hp outboard

nopEda

The boat is a 1979 Checkmate Predictor 16.5' x 7' (by my measurement). The hull seems in good shape but the seats etc are pretty much gone. It's orange/amber sparkle in color but nothing has been done to it so it's got a white build-up on it. In some of the pics it's dry so you can see what it looks like, and in others I put water on it so you can see what it could look like with a good waxing or an acrylic treatment like NewGlass 2 or something. I want to sell it as is because I'm working on another boat and don't have time to work on that one. There is no trailer for it.
The motor is a 1979 115 hp Evinrude that was re-built last year. It hasn't been run much and is probably just about getting broken in now. I'm sure I have at least $1500+ in the re-build alone with labor, parts and machine shop etc. I don't know if it's ever been in salt water, but I know it has only been in fresh water for at least the past 8 years.
David Harrison
nopeda@bellsouth.net

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like a really nice deal for someone - I love those Checkies. :thumb:

Good luck with the sale.

If you decide you want to post your pics, you can always load them up on a free hosting site and then hotlink them.

You can also load them into our photo-gallery into the Checkmate section and then post them that way too. :)

-Chris