Weather

hello people, and just as i was about to drink a toast to the beautiful weather, the only ice melted was in my cup. no, the ches bay is ready for the season, and im glad to hear from other boaters, especially the wannabe fools. were not really fools, because we are the safest people who induldge in speed boating, where as the others have accidents, like hitting bridges. we only hit beaches after we slow down. i see a beautiful and spectactular year coming, and im glad that ive been welcolmed to this great site, and im excited to show our toys and the way us old school boaters have fun. get your rigs ready, cause you aint messing with fools around hear, were " damned fools" with nothing but smiles, on our boats and faces...

yolanda

Official EB Photographer!
Well, if you can't have the lake melt...I hope you enjoyed your ice melt :cheers:. As for boating safety, it is not the boaters that are dangerous it is those jet skiis that are pesty and dangerous.

Hopefully, we will have a better summer than last year. Last year it was very rainy and with the gas prices the best boating done was an aluminum boat ride and some fishing.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We're looking forward to hearing about the "smilemaker's" adventures this summer!

Thanks for the kind words about the site and it's nice to have you aboard. :thumb:

-Chris

yolanda

It is easy to say kind things when the site is full of fun and entertaining topics...Keep up the great site and may we all have a lot to add this summer.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It was a nice day today here in Toronto.

It got up to 11 C or 51 F.

It was warm up north at the cottage too. Hopefully the snow will disappear soon so we can get the season started. :thumb:

-Chris

yolanda

I always feel like 5 days in a row of constant temperature above 5 represents winter definitely over....

But I hear you are a little under the weather yourself...take care oh site master :shakehead: but not too much Neocitron :eyecrazy: and get a lot of good sleep :sleep: and maybe when you wake up you will feel better:thumb:

yolanda

Now today was more like it...sunny...warm and yeah did I already say it WARM..YEAHHHHHHH :bigthumb:

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I always feel like 5 days in a row of constant temperature above 5 represents winter definitely over....

But I hear you are a little under the weather yourself...take care oh site master :shakehead: but not too much Neocitron :eyecrazy: and get a lot of good sleep :sleep: and maybe when you wake up you will feel better:thumb:
Happy now?

Hasn't it been 5 days in a row at plus 5? :)

-Chris

yolanda

No it hasn't been a Consistent 5 degrees above 0. Maybe by next weekend...Let the cottaging begin and the season of warm commence.

trying not to laugh

hey winder & einstein, i was attempting to launch my sm1 today, and a local guy pulled up in the ramp in his 15 full of clams, and i had to ask him to stop looking at my motor and pull his boat up so i could try mine, and he told me he had never seen a low water intake on a 75 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;)

Last edited:
wait till i clean the mess out the muddy creek wood stove (fisher) just in time not to need it. im tired of being serious, cant i have one day on the creek, ross? its around the corner from clam va and us poor rednecks got it goin on. let me give you a real boat ride, and instead of hvac, ill be your psychologist, and give you a crabcake, my friend