way to go Harvick!!

nathan

:bounce::bounce:

that was an awesome race!! even better that Harvick won!! good to see JR get 2nd. just wish the penske punks would have taken each other out.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it's nice to see Dale Jr. finally back and doing well. :thumb:

Congrats to Harvick, he certainly had a fast car. :devil:

-Chris

Sean

Well, the new F1 season gets cranked up in a week.........
So, I'm done with NASCAR until next year. :)

Sean

Oh, It's going to be an interesting F1 season!!!
New chassis, new motors, new aero rules and some great driver line-ups.
There will be fighting teammates, a champion with a sub-standard engine new fuel rules (still crappy Pirelli tires), points changes, car unreliability, old teams resurging to the front. Old drivers in new teams looking to prove something...

It almost makes up for the fact it has evolved in to an uber-controlled entertainment event and not the unbridled unlimited on-the-edge racing it once was. still, I'll give 'er a go this year. I'll probably watch the Lemans 24 too.

Sean

Wow!!!! exciting first race of the season.
Great drive by Nico Rosberg. Lots of surprises up and down the grid....even a 2nd place DQ for Red Bull. Too bad for Daniel Riccardo at his home GP and the first Aussi to stand on the podium....all for naught.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Nascar has been interesting this season. :D

You have your first part of the race we'll call it part "A" and then many hours later you have your part "B".....

I haven't looked yet, did they finish yesterday's race....or is part "B" today? :yell:

-Chris

Sean

The local cable providers here cut the Speed Channel March 1st.
Hard to find any Nascar now...

nathan

the finished the race on Fox Sports One. Carl Edwards won. the lights malfunctioned and turn yellow with 2 to go but then the rain came again. Harvick left early while challenging for the lead after a rubber fire burned one of his oil line causing him and McMurry to hit the wall. then on the way to the trailer Kevin's car finally caught on fire.