Time to relax

nathan

worked late tonight to make sure all my paper work was done and all emails were sent. tomorrow it is down to my parents place to pick up their brand new 32 foot travel trailer and bring it back up here and take it out to lake Waco for a sunday night to Saturday morning week long camping trip :bounce::bounce: My parents may regret telling us that the camper is for the family and we can use it when we want to. cant wait. we are spending at least Monday and Tuesday on the water. so if I am MIA just know I am enjoying every minute of my time with my wife and two daughters!!:surf:

nathan

thank you getting excited now. waiting for my wife to get up so we can go food shopping and out to the park at 2:00!!

nathan

oops forgot to update! we took the pontoon out on Monday and Tuesday with no issues! it was a great feeling to go out on a boat for an extended amount of time, then put in on the trailer and not have to start thinking about how I am going to have to fix on it know. as summer whines down and my daughter goes back to school (3rd grade) it is almost time to take the boat back to my parents (now that they own it). but once I get my grandpa's wildthang redone and on the road I am going to start on the chaparral. we had a great vacation and hope to do more camping with the kids. I might even think about get our own camper and not have a boat for a while. mainly because I know that the pontoon will be at my parents when I need my fix.