New to this site

danfrompgh

Hello gang. I'm new to this site but a member to a few others. My signature is always the same but now I've added the new line:
Six time Superbowl Champs!!! why? do you really have to ask?
Cmon spring. :D

danfrompgh

Thank you Chris. I've been noodling around this site before and like that you have some different topics compared to I-Boats.
These sites are priceless to those of us who can usually, with a little guidance, work thru minor problems on our own. Keep the info coming!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Chris. I've been noodling around this site before and like that you have some different topics compared to I-Boats.
These sites are priceless to those of us who can usually, with a little guidance, work thru minor problems on our own. Keep the info coming!
Thanks for the feedback and the kind words Dan.

I-Boats is a great site, especially when it comes to the techical stuff, no doubt there. Hopefully there is room and a place for us to fill too.

I think what we are working on and trying do here, is working day by day to build a resource for people to use and enjoy. So we're trying to remember that past, by building up a library of older historic stuff and at the same time we're embracing the future!

At the end of the day, with all sites, the members are what make them and set them apart. :)

-Chris