MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sean

Um.... It's only the 12th of December but, Merry Christmas to you, and yours.

204 Escape

Now Sean, THAT is funny !!!!!!! I've not been good for -e-a-r-s !!!!!! :lol:

Been setting here waiting for a call for a job, it hasn't came through yet. THe weather is messed up, and I can't drive the T-Bird, (I don't take him out in bad weather), and I quit drinking !!!!!!!!

I clean house, to help the wife, AND I've watched about all the T.V. I can stand. :)

Sean

Now Sean, THAT is funny !!!!!!! I've not been good for -e-a-r-s !!!!!! :lol:

Been setting here waiting for a call for a job, it hasn't came through yet. THe weather is messed up, and I can't drive the T-Bird, (I don't take him out in bad weather), and I quit drinking !!!!!!!!

I clean house, to help the wife, AND I've watched about all the T.V. I can stand. :)

I hear ya, I've been out since April 2011. Got so tired of cable we cancelled it (that and it was $200/mo). Finally, I decided to start my own little company.... even finished in the black this year!

So, if you can't be good...be fast so nobody catches ya!
Merry Christmas.

204 Escape

To prove I haven't been good for years, check my spelling !!!!!!!!! What a dummy !!!!!!!

Oh, well, the proof is in the writing !!!!!!!! LOL

204 Escape

Some tools, a King Ranch brand keychain for my truck, a commerative George Jones gift set, a cse for my Battery Tender, a good meal time with my family, and a NAP !!!! :lol:

nathan

Nice! I dropped the pontoon off at my parents to let my dad weld the breaks in the pontoons. also my Christmas gift was that my kids stayed with my parents. my wife couldn't believe that we could both park our trucks in the driveway :rof: . I have to say it has been a while.

Sean

Okay, it's a new year and the days are getting longer... I can feel it!

The Toronto boat show is 10 days away, and spring right behind it. Only 4 months to boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.

Peels

Okay, it's a new year and the days are getting longer... I can feel it!

The Toronto boat show is 10 days away, and spring right behind it. Only 4 months to boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.

yes yes yes yes yes!

though "only" might be a relative term here... :)

happy new years/xmas to all of you as well. late, but I still mean it.. LOL