Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone .

Hello everyone , and if i may i would like to introduce myself . I have been involved in the Marine industry for over 40 -plus years now....... working at Thompson Boat Co ,and moving on to S2-Yachts , PowerQuest Boat Co , and Skater / Douglas Marine , doing fiberglass repair , building Plugs & Molds , along with doing custom fabrication from wild to mild , ect, ect , and no :shakehead:.......this is not a plug ............just an introduction...... considering we all enjoy boating , and in my spare time i am restoring a 16 foot Century Resorter that i have in my garage which more or less is a stay at home project that beats grinding on fiberglass anyday of the week ..............................Once again , May you , and your loved ones , Family & Friends , have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ...................Artie :bigthumb:

Last edited:

nathan

merry christmas to yours as well and welcome aboard. what year model resorter? i have a 72 century coronado that i have been working on for the last year or so.

merry christmas to yours as well and welcome aboard. what year model resorter? i have a 72 century coronado that i have been working on for the last year or so.
Nathen it is a 1960 resorter , that has some new framing , battens , all new cover boards , aft deck , two transom boards , along with five new boards on each side which soon ...............will have two more boards each side . Nathen , do you have any pics of your boat on this site ............................Take care and once again Happy holiday's..............Artie

nathan

sweet!! I love the wooden boats! I have my eye out for one and I want to get one some day! do you have any pictures? I would love to see them.

sweet!! I love the wooden boats! I have my eye out for one and I want to get one some day! do you have any pictures? I would love to see them.
Nathen , yes i do have pics , and where do you suggest i post them ? Hey guy , funny thing i just ordered wood today so i can have it milled and ready for pick up for the first of the year or somewhat after .

nathan

the easiest way is to upload them to a photobucket.com account, then copy the img link for the picture, and past it here into the reply.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard nice to have you with us. :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you as well. :)

-Chris

Cooperider

Welcome OG, and Merry Christmas. You worked at Thompson? Did you ever work on any of the Sidewinder's while you were there? And did you ever meet a man named Don Moss?

Fun Times

Welcome to endless boating OFFSHORE GINGER, It's nice to have you here with us, Hope you & everyone else here has a safe & happy holiday weekend. :)

Merry Christmas Everybody!:)

Welcome OG, and Merry Christmas. You worked at Thompson? Did you ever work on any of the Sidewinder's while you were there? And did you ever meet a man named Don Moss?
Yes i did work on sidewinder's doing glass and gell repair but eventually moved to the cruiser division after the fire . Coop , when ever i go back to the other side of the state i pass the old /new plant which looks like a ghost town , and yes i did know Don M. Merry Christmas to you also . ;)

Cooperider

Yes i did work on sidewinder's doing glass and gell repair but eventually moved to the cruiser division after the fire . Coop , when ever i go back to the other side of the state i pass the old /new plant which looks like a ghost town , and yes i did know Don M. Merry Christmas to you also . ;)
I've got a site dedicated to those Sidewinders, your welcome to join. The guys there love any info or stories about those boats.

I've got a site dedicated to those Sidewinders, your welcome to join. The guys there love any info or stories about those boats.
Coop , personally i think i have ......... visted that site before but non the less shoot me a link and i will pay it a visit . Thank you and how has your Christmas been today ? Good i hope . :thumb:

glad to hear everyone had a great christmas!! now lets pray for a great new year.
Now all we need...... is to ring in the New Year with good Drink ,Food , & Sex , and not necessarily in that order .:bounce: Happy New Year everyone and be safe .;)

Last edited: