To really liven this board up !!!!!!!!! :drool:
Hey I did my best last night.:drool::drool::drool::D
http://forums.endlessboating.com/forums/showthread.php?t=714

danielle19.jpg

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys,

Keep in mind, the board is still fairly new in relative terms as it's only a few years old.

And the board is slowly growing each and every day and month.

So we'll get there, especially with the help of great members like yourselves. :)

-Chris

204 Escape

I appreciate "any compliment" that might have been aimed at me !! :eek:

BUT

There is another board that I read quite often, and personally, they are not, ...... how do you say, ......... very friendly, and IMHO, treat people like they are no count !!!

I'd like to see that board in a bind !!!!! (Sounds vindictive don't it ?? ) Well, ..............;)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate "any compliment" that might have been aimed at me !! :eek:

BUT

There is another board that I read quite often, and personally, they are not, ...... how do you say, ......... very friendly, and IMHO, treat people like they are no count !!!

I'd like to see that board in a bind !!!!! (Sounds vindictive don't it ?? ) Well, ..............;)
I think some of that just goes with bigger sites. I guess when you get enough people in one place, there is bound to be a few bad apples.

The site is growing, there's no doubt there. Month by month, year by year things are slowly increasing bit by bit. So I'm sure we'll get there in time with the help of our members - it just takes time. :)

-Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
"Do you advertise in any magazines for the forums???:surf:
I haven't ever done much in the way of advertising to be honest. I basically run the forums for fun and to share the love of boating with others, so there really isn't an advertising budget.

The one thing we have done, is a bit of advertising with Google.

So we're mostly depending on word of mouth and people finding us. :)

-Chris

dave

i think being small is better, more personal and you get a feel for the members better.